Friday, November 26, 2010

My First Entry

Hello everyone. My name is Bradley Paranial, I am a thirty year old semi employed phone interviewer living in Carmichael, CA. I started to write this blog primarily because my family is under the rather bizarre impression that I am funny and that I should start a career as a freelance writer. I am not sure what to make of this however, but since my original plans for being a doctor and a science geek did not work out, perhaps they are on to something.

Okay, what to write about?  It seems that, having gotten this far, I have not put that much though in to it. Perhaps since it is Black Friday, I shall write about that or more accurately how I just don't get why people get so worked up over it. I mean for the past few years or so, while coming home Thanksgiving at my mother and stepfather's house. I have seen people lining up outside of stores like Best Buy and Target camping out literally in the parking lot just to be the first one in the store for the "big sale". I  mean, is it a really worth it people? Isn't this sale going to be going on all week? Really, is whatever you are going to get really worth spending a night the normal people spend with their families out in the cold in a parking lot camping with strangers, did I mention that the temperature got in the upper 20's last night? I don't know, perhaps if I had more money, I would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment